DriftForce is a game about maneuvering high speed anti-gravity drones through a procedurally generated track filled with obstacles and turns. Easy to learn, hard to master, the game will test your reflexes with extreme speeds that increase the longer you survive. Collect orbs along the way to gain score, shield and boost meter.
Inspired by past arcade games with a focus on high scores, DriftForce is about short, intense runs. Collect score, don't crash and survive as long as you can!
- Race at high speeds that increase the longer you make it.
- Endless procedurally generated tracks.
- 4 modes with thousands of possible tracks generated with seeds.
- Online leaderboards.
- Easy to learn controls, hard to master.
- Choose from several drones and customize its colors.
DriftForce began development in 2017. As the first game made by solo dev, Daniel, it was initially supposed to be a very small runner style game, but ended up becoming a bit bigger in the end.